- Begins in:
- South Orange, NJ, United States
- Created By:
- Hilly with some nice scenic roads in rural area. 90% of roadway is in good condition the other 10% is rough surface.
- Bike Ride
|Rating||Start/End Points||Length||Start/End Elevation||Avg Grade|
|1.31 mi/4.23 mi||2.92 mi||147 ft/392 ft||1.6%|
|7.53 mi/10.95 mi||3.42 mi||194 ft/431 ft||1.3%|
|33.09 mi/37.01 mi||3.92 mi||275 ft/775 ft||2.4%|
|45.47 mi/47.46 mi||1.99 mi||142 ft/394 ft||2.4%|
|65.94 mi/69.23 mi||3.30 mi||194 ft/392 ft||1.1%|
Click the link within the email to load this route into the app so you can navigate and post times to the Leaderboard. Don't have the free app? Download Now.
An e-mail has been sent to your address with a link to the map. Click the link on your phone to load the MapMyRide app and do this route.